Dog biscuit Recipes
Here is a free dog biscuit recipe you can make at home
Cook chicken breasts and chop
- Add some cooked rice and mix
- Add a little olive oil and mix.
- Form the mixture into any shape/size you like and put in oven to dry
- Once the dog biscuits are dry put in freezer and use whenever your dogs need a treat
If you find a canned dog food you really like and seems to cause your dog no harm you can make biscuits from the food.
Pat the food into shapes and put into the oven long enough to fry them out.
- Put in Freezer to keep fresh as these will spoil if not frozen.
Visit this site for more dog food recipes